Terms & Conditions
ThemeParks.com.au is owned and operated by Village Roadshow Theme Parks Pty Ltd (ABN 60 010 919 623), ("VRTP").
This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this website and any order or purchase of a product, ticket or booking ("Product") made via this website ("Terms and Conditions"). By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Who may use this site
Children under the age of 16 may not purchase any Product on this website. If you are under the age of 16 and would like to purchase a Product from this website, please ask your parent or guardian for assistance.
Access and Use
You must not use this website in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
VRTP, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to refuse any order you place to purchase a Product, competition entry or booking or to deny access to this website for any conduct it believes may breach these Terms and Conditions or any law.
The availability of rides, shows and attractions shown or referred to on this website is subject to change, delay, cancellation or closure due to inclement weather, preventative maintenance, refurbishment or other operational requirements.
Competitions may be subject to individual terms and conditions available at the time of entry.
Employees of VRTP and its related bodies corporate, including immediate family members, may become members of ThemeParks.com.au but cannot enter any competitions promoted on the ThemeParks.com.au website.
The information on this website is only intended to be of a general nature and may change at any time without notice - detailed particulars can be obtained by contacting the relevant theme park directly or by telephoning 133 386.
Product Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you view the relevant terms and conditions for purchase and use of any Product before selecting these products for purchase. All tickets purchased online are non-refundable and not exchangeable (unless required by law). All tickets purchased through themeparks.com.au are not for resale.
View full Terms and Conditions of Online Purchase.
Tickets can only be purchased through this web site by using a credit card. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering. Ticket prices are inclusive of GST.
The VRTP ticketing module uses state of the art encryption technology for transferring credit card data. The encryption technology used for this transfer is of the same calibre as the Australian Bank clearing system. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank through your usual communication method.
Limitation of Liability
Any representation, warranty, condition or undertaking that would be implied in these Terms and Conditions by legislation, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or remedy which may be conferred by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, VRTP's liability for a breach of a non excludable condition or warranty is limited, at VRTP's option, to:
Indemnity & Release
You agree to indemnify VRTP for any loss or damage that it may suffer or for any costs it may incur in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You further agree to release VRTP from any claim, loss or damage incurred as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this website, such as graphics, logos, information, text, video clips, material, software or advertisements ("Content") is owned by VRTP unless stated otherwise and protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark law.
Without the express permission of VRTP, the Content must not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, framed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way except as expressly provided on this website.
You may, however, download, store in cache, display, print and copy material in a complete and unaltered form for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you:
keep intact all copyright and trademark notices (set out below); &
do not use the material in any manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands.
Provided the above conditions are followed, you may use the material on this website for the purposes of research or study, provided your use is fair. It is deemed fair to reproduce no more than 10% of the number of words on this website and to only use the material for class use or assessment.
View the Trademarks and Copyright page for more information.
VRTP may vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variations become effective upon posting. By continuing to use this website following a variation of the terms and conditions, you consent to be bound by the varied terms and conditions.
Third Party Links
This website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to web sites operated by third parties ("Hyperlinked Websites"). Unless otherwise stated at those websites, those websites are not controlled by VRTP. By using those links, you acknowledge and agree that:
VRTP is not responsible for the contents of any Hyperlinked Websites or any hyperlink contained in a Hyperlinked Website.
VRTP provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Hyperlinked Website by VRTP, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, corporate partners or licensors.
You access such Hyperlinked Websites entirely at your own risk.
The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. By using this site, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Queensland.
VIP FY14 – Ford Focus Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only ("Eligible Entrant"). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 12:01AM Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on 1 May 2013 & closes at 11:59PM Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on 30 June 2013.
- An Entry will be recorded when using the New VIP Pass (VIP Pass valid until 30 June 2014) to enter Movie World, Sea World or Wet’n’Wild. Maximum 1 entry per theme park visit per day.
- The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require any entrant to produce satisfactory proof of residency at the household address shown on their entry before awarding a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entry which is not made in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw.
- Prize: Is a Ford Focus Titanium Hatch Petrol Auto – RRP $32,117.80 Including on-road charges and registration. Does not include any Insurance.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing; no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- The prize draw will be conducted in the presence of an independent witness at 3:00PM 15 July 2013. Prize draw at Warner Bros. Movie World, administration building Pacific Motorway, Oxenford QLD 4210.
- Prize winner will be notified in writing and phone call within two days of the draw depending upon the information they provided to the Promoter when entering. The names and postcodes of the prize winner will be published on themeparks.com.au and the ThemeParks.com.au Facebook Page on 17 July 2013 for a period of not less than 28 days.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw in the presence of an independent witness at the same time and place as the original draw on 17 October 2013 to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date subject to any written directions given by a relevant lotteries or gaming authority. Winner of any unclaimed prize will notified in writing and phone call within two days of the draw depending upon the information they provided to the Promoter when entering. The names and postcodes of the prize winners will be published on themeparks.com.au and the ThemeParks.com.au Facebook Page on 18 October 2013 for a period of not less than 28 days.
- If any prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on the winner's behalf.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter is Village Roadshow Theme Parks Pty Ltd ABN 60 010 919 623 of Pacific Motorway, Oxenford QLD 4210. Phone 07 5573 3999